If Any Customer Wants Your Product Sample.

 



Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to express my gratitude for your interest in our paper products and for taking the time to discuss the samples and pricing with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you on whatsApp  and learning about your business needs.

 

As you requested, we would like to send you some sample of our product for your review. However, we kindly request that you bear the cost of the sample. As you said, you will provide me with the necessary details by tomorrow.  I am confident that you will be impressed with the quality and value of our products. We take great pride in our commitment to providing eco-friendly and sustainable solutions to our clients.

 

I would like to encourage you to promote our products to your network if you find them to be a good fit for your business. Our team is always looking for ways to expand our reach and help more businesses like yours.

 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.

 

Best regards,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authorization Letter Steps

Loan Re-Schedule Request

Habiganj District