Loan Re-Schedule Request

 

How Write Loan Re-Schedule letter to Bank




Dear [Bank Name],

I am writing to request a loan rescheduling for my outstanding loan [Loan Account Number]. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I am facing financial difficulties in making my monthly loan payments on time. I have been struggling to keep up with the regular payments for the past few months, and I fear that I might default on the loan if I continue to do so.

I am aware that missing payments can negatively affect my credit score and cause additional financial strain. Therefore, I would like to request a loan rescheduling to ease the burden on my finances. I believe that rescheduling my loan payments will allow me to manage my finances better and avoid any further delays or defaults.

I am willing to work with the bank to come up with a mutually agreeable payment plan that fits my current financial situation. I am confident that with a revised payment schedule, I can make timely payments and eventually pay off the loan in full.

I appreciate your consideration of my request for a loan rescheduling. Please let me know what documents or information you require from me to facilitate this process.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE - 2


Dear [Bank Name],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my [type of loan] with account number [account number]. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am currently experiencing financial difficulties and I am unable to meet my monthly loan payments as scheduled.

I am requesting that my loan be re-scheduled to reduce my monthly payments to a more manageable amount. I would like to propose that the loan be restructured over a longer term, with lower monthly payments. This will allow me to keep up with my payments and eventually pay off the loan in full.

I understand that this may result in additional interest and fees, and I am willing to accept these as necessary. I would also like to request a waiver of any late payment fees that may have been incurred.

I assure you that I am committed to repaying the loan in full, and I appreciate your understanding of my current situation. I hope that we can work together to find a solution that will benefit both of us.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please let me know if there is any further information or documentation that you require.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-3


Dear [Bank Representative],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my [loan type] with account number [account number]. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have been facing financial difficulties and I am unable to keep up with my current payment schedule.

I understand that I am responsible for repaying the loan and I am committed to fulfilling my obligations. However, due to the recent financial challenges, I am unable to make the required payments on time. I am hoping that we can work together to find a solution that will enable me to repay the loan while also managing my current financial situation.

I would like to request a loan re-schedule that will allow me to make smaller monthly payments for a longer period of time. This will help me to manage my expenses and ensure that I can make timely payments. I am also open to discussing other repayment options that may be available.

I assure you that I am committed to repaying the loan and I am willing to work with you to find a mutually acceptable solution. I appreciate your understanding and support during this difficult time.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-4


Dear [Bank],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule due to unexpected financial circumstances that have recently occurred.

Unfortunately, I have experienced a reduction in my income and an increase in expenses which have made it difficult for me to make the scheduled payments on my loan. I have been trying to manage my finances as best as I can, but it has become increasingly challenging to meet my financial obligations.

As a result, I would like to request a loan re-schedule to help alleviate the financial burden that I am currently experiencing. I am requesting that my loan payments be re-scheduled to a more manageable payment plan that will allow me to make timely payments without further financial strain.

I would like to work with your bank to come up with a payment plan that is affordable and manageable for me. I am committed to repaying my loan and hope that we can work together to find a solution that is beneficial for both parties.

Thank you for your consideration of my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-5


[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State ZIP Code] [Date]

[Bank Name] [Address] [City, State ZIP Code]

Subject: Loan Re-Schedule Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to request a re-schedule of my loan payments due to unforeseen circumstances that have affected my financial situation. I am currently unable to make my loan payments on the agreed schedule, and I request your assistance in finding a solution that will enable me to keep up with my payments.

I am aware of the fact that I am responsible for making my loan payments on time, and I take full responsibility for my current financial situation. However, due to circumstances beyond my control, I have encountered some financial difficulties that have made it impossible for me to meet my loan obligations on the agreed schedule.

I would like to request a re-schedule of my loan payments to a more manageable level that I can afford to pay. I would like to request an extension of the loan term or a reduction in the monthly payment amount or both. I would appreciate it if you could consider my request and work with me to find a solution that is mutually beneficial.

I am committed to meeting my financial obligations, and I would like to assure you that I will do everything possible to pay back the loan as soon as I am able to do so. I would also like to request that you waive any fees associated with the re-scheduling of the loan payments.

Please find enclosed my financial statements, including my income and expenditure, to enable you to assess my financial situation and consider my request for a loan re-schedule. I am available to provide any additional information that you may require.

I would like to thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I hope that we can come to an agreement that will enable me to keep up with my loan payments and maintain a good credit rating with your bank.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-6


Dear [Bank Name],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my current loan with your institution. Due to unexpected financial circumstances, I have been experiencing difficulty in making my monthly loan payments on time. I understand the importance of meeting my financial obligations and I am committed to repaying my loan in full.

I would like to request a re-schedule of my loan to help me manage my financial situation. Specifically, I am requesting a modification to the payment schedule for my loan, including a reduction in my monthly payment amount, a change in the due date, or an extension of the loan term. I am hoping that this change will allow me to better manage my finances and ultimately make my payments on time.

Please let me know what information you require to process my request for a loan re-schedule. I am willing to provide any necessary financial documents and work with your team to come up with a solution that works for both parties.

Thank you for your consideration of my request. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-7

Dear [Bank],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my current loan account [insert loan account number]. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am currently facing financial difficulties and am unable to meet my monthly loan payments.

I would like to request that the loan be restructured to extend the repayment period and reduce the monthly installment amount. I am willing to provide any necessary documentation or financial information to support this request.

I am committed to repaying the loan and appreciate your understanding and assistance during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is any further information or documentation required from me to facilitate this request.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-8

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my existing loan with your bank. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am experiencing financial difficulties and I am unable to make the scheduled payments on time.

I have been a loyal customer of your bank for several years, and I have always made my payments on time. However, due to a recent family emergency, my financial situation has changed, and I am struggling to meet my monthly payments.

I am requesting that you consider re-scheduling my loan by extending the loan term or reducing the monthly payment amount, to ease the financial burden on me. I assure you that I am committed to repaying the loan, and I will do everything possible to ensure that the re-scheduled payments are made on time.

Please find attached the necessary documentation to support my request, including my current financial status, income and expenses. I would appreciate if you could review my request and provide me with a response at the earliest.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-9


Dear [Bank Representative],

I am writing to request a loan re-schedule for my account [loan account number]. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am facing financial difficulties and am finding it challenging to meet my loan repayment obligations as per the original schedule.

I would like to request a loan re-schedule that will allow me to make reduced monthly payments, thereby helping me to stay current with my account and avoid any negative impacts on my credit history. I understand that this may result in an extension of the loan term and additional interest charges, but I believe that this is the best option for me at this time.

Please find enclosed a detailed financial statement outlining my current income and expenses. I have also included a proposed repayment plan that I believe will be manageable for me. I hope that this plan will be acceptable to you and that we can work together to find a solution that works for both of us.

I would be grateful if you could review my request and provide me with your feedback as soon as possible. If you require any additional information or documentation from me, please let me know, and I will be happy to provide it.

Thank you for your consideration of my request.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


EXAMPLE-10

Dear [Bank],

I am writing to request a loan reschedule for my outstanding loan account number [loan account number]. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am currently facing financial difficulties that have made it difficult for me to meet my loan repayments as previously agreed.

I am hoping to request a reschedule of my loan payments to make them more affordable and manageable for me. I am aware that this may result in an increase in the total interest payable, and I am willing to discuss any additional costs that may arise from this arrangement.

I am confident that I can continue making regular payments on the loan, but I require a more flexible repayment plan that aligns with my current financial situation. I would appreciate it if you could work with me to reschedule my loan payments to a more manageable schedule.

Please find attached my current financial statement that highlights my current financial status, including my income and expenses. I hope this will assist you in making a decision regarding my request. I am open to any suggestions or advice that you may have regarding this matter.

Thank you for your time and consideration of my request.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Authorization Letter Steps

Habiganj District